If a half-a-million dollar price drop sounds good to YOU, then THIS deal will be
MUSIC TO YOUR EARS!
IF MOZART WERE TO BUY IN MANHATTAN,
He'd take this high-floor convertible 3 bedroom, 2 bath with high-end finishings and spectacular RIVER and DOWNTOWN VIEWS!
1 Living Room
MUSICAL, MOVE-IN READY HOME
- Owned by a soprano (not Tony)
- Prestigious Sutton Place South address!!
- One that Million Dollar Listing’s Ryan Serhant calls “Amazing!” and "Incredible!"
HIGH NOTES TO THIS HOME’S SCORE:
- Full or partial river views from all rooms
- Fully renovated 2 bed 2 bath (convertible 3 bedroom)
- High-end appliances
- Move-in condition
- Corner unit with extra-large windows facing east and south
- One floor below the penthouse
- Colorful early evening sky views
- Tremendous closet and storage space
- Lyrical, blissful, positive energy
36 SUTTON PLACE SOUTH:
- Featured building in “How to Marry a Millionaire” starring Marilyn Monroe
- Manicured roof deck
- Quiet meditation garden
- Brand-spanking new gym (2019)
- Live-in superintendent
- Bike room and laundry room
- Warm and welcoming neighbors and staff
- Close to Whole Foods, Town Tennis Club, several parks, the N, R, W, 4, 5, 6, E, and M trains AND the cross-town bus stops in
front of the building!
LISTEN UP and learn why this apartment inspires creativity:
1. IF MOZART WERE TO BUY IN MANHATTAN
- This high-floor home he’d choose
- Where sunshine would tickle his keyboard
- And caress his river views.
2. ENTER THE FOYER OVERTURE
- Hear the opera call
- This convertible three
- In full “har-mo-nee”
- Performs “Magic Flute” for all!
3. ALEXA, PLAY MOZART’S
VARIATION OF “TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR”
- Now... the evening view delights
- The bridges, ships, and L.I.C.
- Echo a symphony of sights!
4. YET AS MOZART IS NOT IN THE MARKET TO BUY
- A home is so gracious and new
- This quiet, corner unit for sale
- Might just be for YOU!
5. FOR LESS THAN 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS
- Don’t keep your music muted
- If you’re ready to sing
- Give me a ring
- And the piano will be included!!