120 Central Park South 17EF
Midtown, New York, NY
1 Living Room • 2 Bedrooms • 2.5 Bathrooms
A Central Park South coop that allows LLC's, Subletting, Foreign Buyers, and Pieds-à-Terre AND pets! Amazing!!!
1 Living Room
Feel the Zen...
Sleek, spacious and sophisticated, this joyfully-renovated 5-room apartment is your private retreat on NYC’s PRICIEST STREET...
Central Park South...........
Behold the impressive high-floor city view the moment you step inside your pristine 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath home.....
· Master bedroom accommodates a KING-size bed
· Fully renovated with the finest materials
· En-suite bathrooms in both bedrooms
· Two walk-in closets
· Windowed home-office
· Superior herringbone wood floors
· South-facing city views that scream WOW
in the evening
· Extremely quiet, day or night
· Generous storage space throughout
· Bosch washer/dryer
· Powder room
· Open kitchen with dishwasher & microwave oven
· Liebherr wine cooler
· Miele oven & vented gas range
· Sub Zero fridge
Building Information and Amenities
Berkeley House is a pre-war, coop gem
with many modern renovations. Transportation hub.
Positioned in the middle of Central Park South,
Berkeley House affords its residents immediate
access to both the East Side and the West Side.
Some call this location “The Center of the Universe!”
Central Park South
Within a few minutes,
you could be in Times Square for a show,
Whole Foods for organic produce,
Bergdorf Goodman’s for a coat sale,
or on a rowboat in the world’s most famous park!
· White-glove, 24-hour doorman and concierge service
· Newly-designed and renovated hallways
· Newly-renovated lobby coming soon
· LLC’s, Foreign buyers, subletting, pieds-a-terre welcome
· Your pets are also welcome